| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kupang, Timor in June is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid falls during an average of 2 days.
- The skies in Kupang, Timor are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:54 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 2:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78% of daylight hours and cloudy 22% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kupang, Timor June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kupang, Timor:
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1233.8 kms (766.7 miles) NW
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 666.2 kms (414 miles) WNW
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 934.7 kms (580.8 miles) W
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 877 kms (545 miles) S
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1251.9 kms (777.9 miles) SSW
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1292.8 kms (803.4 miles) SSW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1304.8 kms (810.8 miles) N
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) NE
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 837.2 kms (520.3 miles) ESE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 767 kms (476.6 miles) SE
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1260.1 kms (783.1 miles) ESE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 999.2 kms (620.9 miles) SSE