| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kupang, Timor in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is damp with rain periodically. A significant 366mm (14.4in) of liquid accrues during an average of 17 days.
- In February the heavens above Kupang, Timor are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51% of daylight hours and cloudy 49% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kupang, Timor February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kupang, Timor:
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1233.8 kms (766.7 miles) NW
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 666.2 kms (414 miles) WNW
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 934.7 kms (580.8 miles) W
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 877 kms (545 miles) S
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1251.9 kms (777.9 miles) SSW
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1292.8 kms (803.4 miles) SSW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1304.8 kms (810.8 miles) N
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) NE
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 837.2 kms (520.3 miles) ESE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 767 kms (476.6 miles) SE
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1260.1 kms (783.1 miles) ESE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 999.2 kms (620.9 miles) SSE